The health and security of the entire family is one of my top priorities—whether that means protecting seniors from fraud and abuse, ensuring insurance companies cover basic services that families depend on, or holding pharmaceutical companies accountable so Idahoans can receive the medications they need without worrying how they will make it to the end of the month. Making Pocatello and Idaho the best place to live, work, and raise our families starts by ensuring our families are treated with decency and fairness.
CREATING OPPORTUNITY BY:
- Ensuring that every Idahoan can live without the fear of being fired or kicked out of their home because of who they love.
- Giving family caregivers the information and resources they need to help loved ones age in place.
- Protecting Idahoans from pharmaceutical companies that overcharge and take advantage of Idahoans who need affordable medications.
- Ensuring every Idahoan has access to quality health care without fear of going bankrupt in the process.
- Increasing access to dental care and mental health services.